Tutorial is a table of contents for basic knowledge about the game. Here you will find information about systems and character management from the very beginning. Familiarize yourself with the controls at the very beginning.
When logging in for the first time, you'll be able to choose your specialization , clan , and chakra nature . When choosing, also take a look at passive skills that are not given in the selection, but found in information on Wikipedia. You should adjust your choice depending on the style of the game your character will be based on. Of course you can combine many styles with each other, but at the very beginning you should focus on one strong style of gameplay.
We highlight physical damage that is based on melee attacks, and their training is possible using the TaiJutsu or KenJutsu skill level. Just put on the chosen weapon type and hit it to train Tai / Ken, which will increase physical damage.
We highlight distance damage, which is based on ranged attacks, both with the use of shuriken, senbon throws, as well as fan, gunbai ranged weapons. In this case, ranged damage training is done using the BukiJutsu skill level.
We highlight non-physical damage based on jutsu. Using techniques trains the NinJutsu level, which will increase your maximum chakra levels and increase non-physical damage. The second skill line that increases non-physical damage is the Kekkei Genkai skill level, trained using clan techniques.
You can find a list with examples of individual skills in Gameplay Mechanics .
Details on training skills can be found in Skill Training .
You start the game as an academy student. Initially, you have basic equipment, zero techniques and low damage. You have many options to change this.
- Missions - There are many types of missions. Your main source of experience at the very beginning should be story missions and side missions. Open the mission panel and check the current story mission. Remember that if you don't remember how to open the mission panel, review the controls again.
- Dungeons - To check the location of the selected dungeon, open the world map on the M button. On the right side of the map is a legend with place markings on the world map.
- Bounty - Letters are tailored to your character's strength. There, your task will be to find the chosen opponent and eliminate him.
- Escorts - Your task is to escort the selected character to a random location.
- Raids - The enemy attacks the selected area. Your task is to eliminate enemies.
At the very end is exp. Seriously. These activities give you random items, often matched to your level, and skill points that develop selected skills. Gaining experience level through grind should only interest you if you are focused on training skills, not just hammering the level for experience.
The next step to make your character strong is matching the gaining experience to the right opponents. Don't suggest yourself with your level of experience, but how strong your character is at this moment. Look through the groups of opponents, and then, preferably in turn, check and test which of the given ones does not cause you any major problems, and at the same time you can train your skills and gain experience.
- Each promotion to a higher level of experience grants you attribute points that you can spend on perks . Open the perk panel and then select the perk you want to improve.
- Each promotion to a higher level of experience grants you 2 statistics points, which you can spend on statistics . Open the character panel and then select the statistics you want to improve.
- Each promotion to a higher skill level grants you empty scrolls, for which you can improve techniques.
- Your character may be able to activate the kekkei genkai item of specialization / clan. Browse the Kekkei Genkai list to check the required skill level for activation. Activation takes place automatically from time to time if we have space in the inventory, or by pressing perk Kekkei Genkai in Perks panel.
Killing in PvP is available from level 15.
Your character, whether you like it or not, will be properly seen in the society of other players. By activating Kekkei Genkai items, you risk being a potential target for others. Stealing items in PvP is possible during the night (24-05). You can hide items in the chests. A safe place from PvP is also a hospital.
The next step in the development of your character is to gain access to the second specialization, the second nature of chakra. Again, consider the right combination of fighting styles, the selection of skills in which you are strong, and the potential for late game.
- To acquire the second specialization and the second nature of chakra, you need the rank of Chunnin . Check the requirements, which mainly consist in completing story missions and initial training. If you have already received the rank, then you will be taught by the trainer of these techniques to learn the appropriate specialization / nature of chakra. He is included in the list of specializations and the nature of chakra .
- At level 30, you get the opportunity to learn the Prophecy of a Sage .
By accessing the Chunnin rank, you are opening your way to further character development.
This is the moment when training and the usual methods of increasing the character's strength are not enough to deal with a stronger enemy. When entering more advanced gameplay remember about ...
- Improving your inventory. Each item worn has its own uniqueness, which you can increase through crafts.
- Jutsu training. Just like crafting, here you improve the power of technique and add special effects to it.
The next stage is Season Points . By gaining 100 level, each next level of experience will grant us 5 season points. Use season points to buy specialization, clan. Exchange also season points to Yin points to get unique items.